Sign in to follow this  
deepblueskyy

Carenado & Alebeo fail at avionics master switches

I am appalled by the amount of Carenado and Alabeo A/C that have no avionics master switches. If you start cold and dark then you have to use keyboard short cuts. In my case, I added a generic default avionics master to a pop up window. This is a silly way to fix a $40+ payware aircraft like a Phenom 100.

I sent them a message about it and they just gave me a generic answer like they've never heard of an avionic master switch and it wasn't an important enough to issue updates. Do you suppose they have any real pilots consulting?

What a shame.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey!

I have the same question.... Where are the 'avionics master switches' in several aircraft? Very often I cannot start the aircraft because I don't find this switch and so I cannot start engines nor lights nor....

For instance the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X V 2.0 for FS2004... How do I start the aircraft? I don't find no avionics master switch....

Jive1 - Belgium

Hey!

I have the same question.... Where are the 'avionics master switches' in several aircraft? Very often I cannot start the aircraft because I don't find this switch and so I cannot start engines nor lights nor....

For instance the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X V 2.0 for FS2004... How do I start the aircraft? I don't find no avionics master switch....

Jive1 - Belgium

Really... did you read the documentation that comes with it?  Did you try the Eaglesoft support forums?  Avionics master switch is a generic term... perhaps the switch has a slightly different name in the X. (THAT'S ALL A HINT!)