Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

ImagineSim KLGA texture failure

I just bought and installed ImagineSim's KLGA and the textures on the airport area don't work as they should. There's water coming through the airport ground textures:

96d52c120e.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Are you sure you downloaded the P3D version and not the FSX version? Verify that the scenery library entry for KLGA is correct.

ImaginSim's web site provides an email address for support issues, and I've used it when KATL was going through growing pains and found excellent support. Give them a chance to support their product.

Dan Downs KCRP

Are you sure you downloaded the P3D version and not the FSX version? Verify that the scenery library entry for KLGA is correct.

P3D version and scenery library entry seems okay too.

Give them a chance to support their product.

Will do.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Hi,

I am having the same problem as Canuck, worked with Imaginesim on this issue and we couldn't get it fixed wondering if anyone else had some ideas to fix it.

We tried moving the scenery library to the top of the scenery library, made sure bathymetry was off,  toggled ORBX scenery on and off and nothing seemed to work.  Is there a .bgl file I need to deactivate or something else?

dexter21

Hi,

I am having the same problem as Canuck, worked with Imaginesim on this issue and we couldn't get it fixed wondering if anyone else had some ideas to fix it.

We tried moving the scenery library to the top of the scenery library, made sure bathymetry was off,  toggled ORBX scenery on and off and nothing seemed to work.  Is there a .bgl file I need to deactivate or something else?

dexter21

I actually fixed it by setting the water detail slider from ultra to high.

Strong work Canuck! I reduced the water detail slider and the problem went away. 

Many thanks,

dexter21