Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlwoodward

OLD RHINEBECK

Guest beana51

Over at the "OLD HANGER", Mr. Joe Binka,has announced he will release a work he has been on for 6 mos. The preliminary pics have been great.Today was the planed time for the release to us.I for one can't wait.For many years that airport,which has to be considered a national shrine for Old,like I mean Old aircraft.The good news is "THEY FLY",and are not hanging from a ceiling some place. I recommend a visit to "Old Rhinebeck" , some summertime in N.Y.S.I made it my business to go their every year,when I lived not far from there.Aviation minded people of all ages ,and from all over the world make that pilgrimage there at least once a lifetime. HAVE FUN! VINPS The dastardly "Red Baron" still Rules there! Check out the action footage! http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/default.htm

Guest beana51

Just want to second what "Dark Moment "commented on. VIN

Yes, it is a show not to be missed. Saw it when I lived up there and just might go see it again next year.Regards,Ed

Guest JimC1702

I just posted a screenshot of Old Rhinebeck in the Screenshot Forum.Jim

Guest aarskringspier

>I just posted a screenshot of Old Rhinebeck in the Screenshot>Forum.>>Jim>I went there every chance I had while in school at the CIA; loved it.

Guest jlwoodward

Went there several times when I used to live up there in Poughkeepsie. Even the museum buildings up on the hill are great. They have lots if really old engines to study, airplane parts, and old cars just scattered about in no particular order. Also went for a ride in the biplane- what was it, a Standard or something like that.I might add, if anyone plans on going that way, you might also want to check out the Roosevelt and Vanderbilt estates in Hyde Park.