Sign in to follow this  
igrouptech

GTN map freeze troubleshoot

In the event that I installed something incorrectly, my file structure for the GTN related files is below.

C:\Program Data\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim

C:\Program Data\Garmin\GTN Trainer Data\GTN

C:\Program Data\Reality XP\Common\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reality XP\GTN Simulation\X-Plane

F:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\rxpGTN

I also notice that the GTN Trainer Software is version 6.01.1.  At http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=9256, the current version is 6.21.1.  Could any of this be an issue?

Thank you for the additional information.

I suspect there is a typo here "C:\Program Data\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim" which should read "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim" instead?

As for the trainer version, this is the correct one. We are still working on the next update (putting the final touches now) that will support the latest 6.21.0 version (NB: Garmin's website shows 6.21.1 but the downloaded installer is 6.21.0).

There are a couple things I'd like to cross check with you though:

1) Can you please run Windows "event viewer" and copy the information for the 2 latest GTN simulator.exe crashes? This will help me cross-check where it failed inside the trainer. It might be easier to use AppCrashView for this task:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html

2) Can you please cross check prior pressing the 'MAP' button what is your video card mem used in X-Plane (it shows in the 'texture size' tooltip in graphics settings)?

3) I'd also like you to try out lower the texture quality to the minimum, in order to leave as much room as possible in the video card memory, and see if this solves the 'MAP' button problem.

I suspect the video card memory exhaustion being one possible culprit because when going to the map view, the GTN loads a lot of textures to the video card, and this might just be too much in your situation.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Unfortunately, that wasn't a typo. I moved the entire folder "GTN Trainer" in "C:\Program Data\Garmin\GTN Trainer" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin" which is now "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer". The GTN750 still freezes if I select the Map, Terrain, or Direct To buttons. Specifically, when I press the Map button, it remains highlighted without going to the Map page. No other button or dial works after I press one of the above buttons. Waiting 10 minutes did not change this. Everything else in the aircraft works.

1) There are no GTN simulator.exe crashes in Event Viewer or AppCrashView. The only log for either "GTN" or "Garmin" pertains to the successful installation of the trainer software.

2) Typically, I have 1500MB to 2000MB loaded into my GPU.

3) After setting texture to minimal, with only 200MB loaded, the problem persists.

This leads me to think that I still may have something installed in the wrong location. Is my remaining file structure correct?

Edit: Although I don't fly much in XP10.51, I confirm the same situation with about 1000MB in the GPU.

I think there is some confusion about the trainer installation and files. You shouldn't have to manually move around the installed files like this, except within the limits of the RXP GTN User's Manual guidelines for installing 2 trainers at the same time.

Basically, you should have:

1) C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN simulator.exe and a bunch of DLLs.

2) C:\Program Data\GTN Trainer Data\GTN\006-D0740-05.ini and a bunch of shortcuts to db files.

I'd tend to think now if map gets frozen is that it fails to access a DB file needed for the map, such as one of the map database file.

So you might want to control panel + software + uninstall the Garmin GTN trainer, then reinstall it.

A copy of the GTN trainer installer has been saved to your hard drive when using the RXP installer, it is located here: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\Common\GtnTrainer\

Besides, work is nearing completion on the next update, with further stability and enhancement, and it will include some 'diagnostic' options for cross checking what could be specific on your system which makes it fail on the map page.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Where are we at with this? If this does not work I would like to get a refund... please advise on the update release as to approximate time frame. Thank you

We are preparing the release of the GTN v2.3 which also support trainer 6.21 this afternoon (US time)!

This update officially supports XP11 as well now (the previous is compatible, but not supported).

It also includes special settings to enable 'graphics' debug output in case the new version doesn't work on your system either. Just hand in there, it is coming up!

It is now officially released:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/502826-rxp-gtn-750650-touch-v23-xp11-released/

Please let me know how this new version runs on your systems.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I downloaded the GTN Trainer and installed it and the GTN 2.4 into a clean install of X-Plane 11 with my anti-virus turned off.  The only 3rd party item is the GTN 750.

The GTN Trainer works completely on its own.  The RXP GTN 750 loads and works within XP11 except:

Pressing Map Button - it freezes

Pressing Terrain Button - it freezes

Pressing Direct To Button - it freezes

These are the same problems I've always had.  Pressing any other button in the GTN 750 after the freeze does nothing.  During this time, the plane remains flyable.  There are no crashes and no crash reports.  

I did have some freeze problems and to get out of it I would change the TAWS mode and do a reboot of GTN. After this all worked okay.

I have not had any freezes or crashes for a while now and the GTN and GNS have been quite stable in XP11pb13.

Tom.

I've been further investigating and the only probable cause I can think of the 'freeze' is a problem with the database file, or the non-volatile memory. The 3 items listed all require access to the database.

1) One thing to cross-check: on the boot screen, prior the 'instrument self-test' page, the GTN show a page with the database revisions, dates and versions. Is this showing correct data or does it show any db missing/problem there?

It is also possible your file system (Windows/NTFS?) is locking the files and prevent for example write-access, which makes the GTN fails. You might want to right click the "C:\ProgramData\Garmin\GTN Trainer Data\" folder and adjust the file access rights to grant you (the username) full access to this folder and all sub-items.

2) Go to your "C:\ProgramData\Garmin\GTN Trainer Data\GTN": sys_nand0 is the original non-volatile memory file, the others ending with a letter are the copies our GTN use, each one for a device-model/unit-number pair.

You might want to try deleting all the ones ending with a letter and try again. If failing, trying deleting the one ending with the number 0 and try again. 

Explanation: the GTN, like the GNS, simulates its embedded flash memory with a file on the drive instead. If this gets corrupted for any reason, it might fail subsequent boots.

Thank you for your persistence and patience.  I needed full access rights on the GTN Trainer Data folder.  It works.  

• Upvote 1

Hi Gentlemen..

I have X-Plane 10 and 11, I found RealityXP GTN 750 very interesting product and I got it through the website and installed it as it suppose to along side Garmin Trainer, I was faced with the problem of this thread that the GTN freeze with the click on the Map or even assigning for example a departure procedure, other than that assigning way points in the flight plan works perfectly untill you hit preview and again it freeze.

I followed all the steps that been discussed above in this thread from re installation to file permissions, I even installed a clean XP 11 copy for this purpose only, yet there is no way I can figure out this on my own and I might need some help.

I enclosed my (GTN Simulator.exe) crash report below.

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131377873032874416
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131377873033726335
ReportIdentifier=fb1da739-2b6d-11e7-a903-d4bed9a4b8fd
IntegratorReportIdentifier=053259b7-5c93-4cf6-b7dc-35060f6f552b
WOW64=1
NsAppName=GTN Simulator.exe
AppSessionGuid=000023e0-0001-0020-f4fe-15827abfd201
TargetAppId=W:0000dcbe96bd3ebe8fbd3b8f0c8b6bfeca0d00000904!000028792530e3c0526c3344418f4570c4e889f508e2!GTN Simulator.exe
TargetAppVer=2016//11//08:21:38:22!3606c8!GTN Simulator.exe
BootId=4294967295
Response.BucketId=ce10e097794b3a7c1f1d95d66a96b835
Response.BucketTable=1
Response.LegacyBucketId=108630095289
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=GTN Simulator.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=6.21.0.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=582245ce
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=MSVCR120.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=12.0.21005.1
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=524f7ce6
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=0000f20c
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=2beb
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=7273
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=7273133d7919ab6498a93f4829d54f16
UI[2]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
UI[3]=GTN Trainer has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswhookx.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[7]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[34]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[36]=C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[37]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\KRNLSIM.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfc120u.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Iphlpapi.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[64]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dsound.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[71]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avrt.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.14393.447_none_5507ded2cb4f7f4c\Comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiglpxx.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atioglxx.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiadlxy.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[79]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atigktxx.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LINKINFO.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_b.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_c.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_d.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_com.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_nav.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_waas.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\nav_main.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\prx.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\dbm_main.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\cht_main.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\tws_sim.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_sim.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\cdp_gtn.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVIFIL32.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\OGL_simulator.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVFW32.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_43.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=GTN Trainer
AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=0F159197355922E9E1EF47900677899F
MetadataHash=-1068190878

Cheers

On April 27, 2017 at 8:12 PM, mshehranian said:

Thank you for the report, we'll look into this.

In the meantime, what if you deactivate your 'AVAST' antivirus and compare if this works?

On April 27, 2017 at 8:12 PM, mshehranian said:

It looks like you have an ATI card? Some other customers are reporting installing drivers version 16.xxx instead of 17.xxxx helped them cure another issue. We're yet to understand what makes v17 fail, but you might want to try out as well and let us know if this works on your system too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 4/27/2017 at 5:12 PM, mshehranian said:

Hi Gentlemen..

I have X-Plane 10 and 11, I found RealityXP GTN 750 very interesting product and I got it through the website and installed it as it suppose to along side Garmin Trainer, I was faced with the problem of this thread that the GTN freeze with the click on the Map or even assigning for example a departure procedure, other than that assigning way points in the flight plan works perfectly untill you hit preview and again it freeze.

I followed all the steps that been discussed above in this thread from re installation to file permissions, I even installed a clean XP 11 copy for this purpose only, yet there is no way I can figure out this on my own and I might need some help.

I enclosed my (GTN Simulator.exe) crash report below.

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131377873032874416
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131377873033726335
ReportIdentifier=fb1da739-2b6d-11e7-a903-d4bed9a4b8fd
IntegratorReportIdentifier=053259b7-5c93-4cf6-b7dc-35060f6f552b
WOW64=1
NsAppName=GTN Simulator.exe
AppSessionGuid=000023e0-0001-0020-f4fe-15827abfd201
TargetAppId=W:0000dcbe96bd3ebe8fbd3b8f0c8b6bfeca0d00000904!000028792530e3c0526c3344418f4570c4e889f508e2!GTN Simulator.exe
TargetAppVer=2016//11//08:21:38:22!3606c8!GTN Simulator.exe
BootId=4294967295
Response.BucketId=ce10e097794b3a7c1f1d95d66a96b835
Response.BucketTable=1
Response.LegacyBucketId=108630095289
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=GTN Simulator.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=6.21.0.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=582245ce
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=MSVCR120.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=12.0.21005.1
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=524f7ce6
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=0000f20c
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=2beb
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=7273
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=7273133d7919ab6498a93f4829d54f16
UI[2]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
UI[3]=GTN Trainer has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[7]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[34]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[36]=C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[37]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\KRNLSIM.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfc120u.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Iphlpapi.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[64]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dsound.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[71]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avrt.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.14393.447_none_5507ded2cb4f7f4c\Comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiglpxx.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atioglxx.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiadlxy.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[79]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LINKINFO.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_b.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_c.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_d.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_com.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_nav.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_waas.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\nav_main.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\prx.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\dbm_main.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\cht_main.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\tws_sim.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\iop_sim.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\cdp_gtn.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVIFIL32.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\OGL_simulator.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVFW32.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_43.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=GTN Trainer
AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN Simulator.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=0F159197355922E9E1EF47900677899F
MetadataHash=-1068190878

Cheers

During the RXP installation and after successfully extracting the Garmin trainer file the installer returned the message as shown in the attachment.

this is my second day struggling with this .. any help please!

Hi RXP..

Thanks your response ..

I resolved the situation and the map is working like a charm now, What I did!! alot of things but the main thing that resolved it I think was the Display driver card.

These are the steps I did..

1- installed Garmin Trainer in a different location (Not Program Files (x86).

2- I took ownership or the entire Garmin Folders.

3- Deleted old RealityXP.GTN files from the Aircraft (Folder) I was using in both X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11.

4- Revert back the old (ATI Radeon HD 7500 - ver. 15.7.1) Driver <Most probably this is the fix>.

For the note the crash file were usually showing two faulty files one was the MSVCR120.dll which I assume is something with Microsoft Visual C++ and the second was the atigktxx.dll which is with the ATI Radeon card driver, rolling back the driver fixed the freezing issue, I guess.

Thanks for the help Sir.