Sign in to follow this  
harvester21

Merry Christmas

Hi all at PMDG and fellow simmers,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at PMDG for their hard work over the years and to wish you all, and all my simming brothers and sisters a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.

Very much looking forward to the release of the beautiful Queen and my new adventures in p3d, which I have decided to spend my Xmas bonus on in the weeks to come.

Happy flying to all!

Kind greetings,

Sander Rutte

• Upvote 3

It is indeed a good time for the flight simulator community-  so many high quality add-ons to choose from compared to 10 years ago.  I'm very glad to support PDMG and all of their future efforts.  I also like Kyle's no nonsense approach to dealing with the some of the statistical outliers seen on this forum.

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Mark Trainer