Sign in to follow this  
Iceman2

Titan X (PASCAL) NI Settings for P3d

Hi all,

Anyone found a sweep spot for the Titan XP in their Nvidia Inspector settings. I have up graded from the old Titan X and had P3D running pretty well back then. Now with the Pascal X I have loads of stutters resulting from Frame Rate loss every few seconds.

Other game forums are blaming bad drivers with such a new card and some folk have fiddled with NI to help reduce the stutters on other games. I am currently fiddling with NI settings but have really no idea what the settings all mean. (My machine only has P3D so I cant test other games)

Would love some help if others have seen this problem with the TXP

thanks

IM

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Out of interest to some that have SFOHD scenery and P3D V3.4.18.19475,

I used KOAK airport as my Titan test area and installed the new TXP the same time I updated P3D to the latest version with the hot FIX, to my surprise it was a stuttering mess. I did some trouble shooting and found smooth flying when I removed SFO from the scenery library. According to FlightBeam Studios forum the new P3D version and hot FIX have broken the terminal flood lights causing the stutters.

I have disabled the lights and all is good again. Same with KIAD.

IM

Have you tried getting rid of the million combination Nvidia inspector,just try Nvidia DSR with around 15% smoothness setting,the higher % smoothness setting the softer it looks! worth a try

Peter