Hi everyone. 

I currently own a CH Flight Yoke that i've been using for quite some time. There are a few things about it that i've started to dislike recently. The roll potentiometer has started to malfunction slightly when the yoke is deflected a considerable amount to the left. Other than that my biggest gripe is the plastic shaft that seems to flex and cause binding issues near the yoke's traverse limits. I primarily fly the a2a cessna 172 for supplemental practice/training for my real world flying so the Saitek Cessna Yoke peaked my interest. However it seems it's been discontinued. there are a few used ones floating around at some pretty high prices. so my questions are:

1: does anyone know where i might be able to find a used Saitek Cessna yoke at a reasonable price ($150-$250), or is the pro flight yoke my only option?

2: what other options for a yoke in the $150-$250 range might i have?

thanks,

Evan

Try ACE

Desktop line available, doing very well in the market - covering 737,747,757,767,777 and 787 columns are coming soon also!

CRJ is next to be released for the CRJ Aerosoft 700/900 and Cessna handles, EMB and ERJ are also available.

All information can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/Aircraftcontrolengineering/

$450 USD for the desktop yoke, which has an interchangeable handle - meaning you can change out the handle for other aircraft that you fly.  HAT Switches can be added for users who wish to have their comfort controllers, along with laser engraved decals.  100% solid metal design.

Free shipping to all that live in North America.

to save on shipping, you can also order through Aviation Mega Store and we now ship from Dubai, covering worldwide shipping

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/cat/yokes-pedals-joysticks-288.html

D