Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Taxiing controls do not work as they should

Happy New Year first to all FS guys around :)

I started with the Dash again and faced a problem without I can not taxi on the airport. I assigned the steering tiller to the Ailerons+Mouse. But as you can see on the pics below it's not working. On neutral yostick the tiller is steering to the right and if I pull the joystick to the full left its only into a neutral position :o

Using the mouse only is very hard for me and not handy. Sadly there is no way to assing the tiller to the rudder like it's on the other planes in P3D.

As I'm having the Pro version I configured the 125Mhz via the tool from that VA site. Prior that it was not working either.

I'm using the P3D V3.2 and the Pro version.

https://abload.de/img/tiller1l6s7m.jpg

https://abload.de/img/tiller26vsvt.jpg

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Double check your controller assignments for duplicates. Try moving your other controllers to see which one moves the tiller and or yoke. Then remove that assignment in your simulators controller setup page.

Happy New Year

Craig

Thanks for the hint but to be honest I can not see any failure there. The Tiller AND the aileron are set to the Rz axis. That problem makes me really mad as I can't start learning the Dash as I can not taxi with her.

I'm using a older Saitek Cyborg Evo.

Have you tried using the Q400 without the 125hz control setup? 

Craig

Thanks Craig for your assist :)

I made now a complete reinstall of the Dash and suddenly it works fine. Also with the 125Mhz controls enabled it works! Don't know really what the problem was but my guess/idea is that there was maybe an error inside the .ini which caused these specific problem.

So I can now try to get learned to her and if I can fly her maybe also buy a throttle quadrant for the throttles...:D

Glad to hear that you have it working, clocki. Btw, adding a throttle quadrant will make a world of difference to flying the Q400.  I am currently using a pair of saitek quadrants, and the experience has been incredible. 

Regards, Craig.