Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Cannot find update to download - where is it please?

Hi Steve (if you are here),

Sorry to trouble you but I cannot update DX10 Fixer because I cannot find it anywhere! On your blog you invite customers to email you "at yahoo" but I cannot find any email address on your blog. I have an order keycode but I cannot find it on Flightsim Store and your product does not seem to be listed there. If I try FastSpring it takes me to the vendor portal. The only other page I can find is your fast spring product page but that has no link to support or a re-download or update. It is just for purchasing.

I have sent you a PM with my order number. I'd be grateful if you could let me have a link to version 3.2 (or latest version). Thank you.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

The yahoo support email address referred to is on page 2 of the manual, although it's fine to post here.

You purchased from fastspring, and yes it isn't very obvious how to contact them, you have to search for fastspring store to find their support and even then the form appears to be about querying a bill.

I have resent you the download link which will always get you the latest version.

Similar problem here.

I bought V2.8 of DX10 fixer in mid 2015 but then put flight simming to one side for a while. I'm now back and running FSX-SE and notice fixer is up to V3.2. I bought my copy from Fastspring but have lost my login details and don't have access to the email address I used any more. Can't seem to find the program on FSS either. I have a licence code as proof I purchased V2.8, how can I get the latest version please.

Thanks very much.

Jeff

As above, email or pm me with some info such as your name, original email or orderid so i can find your order, reset the download and resend you the download link.  

I also need your new email of course to send it to!

Don't post your details on this public website though, use a pm or email to the yahoo email on pg2 of the manual.