Sign in to follow this  
piperpiper

Crash after Approach request VFR pattern entry

In this last version 2.1.0.2 X-Plane 11 I'm no longer able to obtain reply from the Approach after my request of VFR pattern entry. I tried a lot of times and to a lot of approaches, but I always get the unhandled exception message. This happened after a VFR planned and approved flight as well as after a close attempt to a direct approach after a VFR non followed flight.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dave, thank you, but I was always on a VFR flight not an IFR, it happend a lot of times during VFR followed flights and during non followed. In the past I had no problems at all doing that request, and I have always been told something like "overhead the airport at 2400 feet and report downwind", but since the .2 or maybe the .1 I'm no more able to perform a VFR approach, it always shows the "unhandled exception". I tried this morning also in new airports around Europe, and it's the same issue. I really do not understand if it's me doing something wrong, but it seems to me that I didn't ntohing different from the past...