Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

What P3D config file changes does Chase Plane make?

Kevin

I ask this question in a previous post but didn't receive a reply so I'll try again.

I notice Chase Plane makes a backup of the P3D config file and the P3D cameras config file.

I see the 3 additional entries at the beginning of the camera config file but didn't find any differences in the P3d config file.

Can you tell me what CP changes in the P3D config file?

I am still trying to figure out how to re-install Chase Plane and load my previously created presets before I re-imaged my drive to a state prior to installing CP. 

Also I use Simstarter NG and they create a backup to my P3D config file as they make minor edits but now I see Chase Plane backs up that already modified version that Simstarter previously backed up, will this create conflicts in the future having modifications made by CP superimposed on modifications made by Simstarter particularly if I were to uninstall Simstarter NG that might take me back to the original P3D config file prior to installing CP?

I hope this question makes sense.

Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Joe,

ChasePlane adds entries in the cameras.cfg file and exe.xml file as well if auto-launch is enabled.

Regards,

Keven