Sign in to follow this  
davenicoll

Track IR

Hello,

I posted this issue I have been having 10 days ago and have received no answer.

I see that the developer is very quick to answer any issues users are having. I just wonder why not on this occasion.

I have set up chase plane and set all my camera views and they have correctly saved.

However, My issue surrounds Track IR unpausing. When paused I am in the on board camera but NOT where I saved it. I am outside apparently sitting down behind the left wheel, why I don't know as I certainly did not set this view up.

I then use the controls to position myself correctly in the cockpit, When I then un pause Track IR I shoot 30 ft in the air, another view I did not set up.

When I start chaseplane and Track IR and I unpause why am I not at my saved camera position. Up to 30 flights and exactly the same issue and becoming very frustration and spoiling my enjoyment. Maybe I am doing something silly, or have not "Ticked" something. 

Please could I ask the developers to at least give me an answer on this .

Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This issue seems to be isolated as I haven't heard anyone else having this issue.

I always prioritize issues reported by multiple people first, sorry if you other post have not been answered in a reasonable amount of time.

You can contact us via our support page if you want one-to-one support.

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/

Regards,

Keven