Sign in to follow this  
A320wolf

Official Updates Policy P3D

Hi to all !

First of all I'm sorry if this question is already answered, but I don't find it searching the forum.

Last year I bought the great 777 and now I'd like to buy the NGX. I'd like to know, considering the prices for P3D (justified in my opinion), what kind of free updates are included for the future P3D versions. For example "Updates guaranteed up to v3.x or 4.x and so on".

On the shop page you only write "*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation. "

Thanks for any official answer!

Best regards, Massimo Solimbergo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am surprised you didn't find any one of the dozens of posts because this question is asked about every two weeks.

PMDG plans to provide updates free of charge up to Prepar3D 64 bit.  Keep in mind LM has not announced when or how this will happen so PMDG is assuming it will happen within reasonable time frame.  Lacking any knowledge makes it hard to be concise.

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer.

Anyway I think that a simple official pinned post on the forum should be great.

Regards, Massimo