Sign in to follow this  
BobK

To All Our Best Wishes

Given the world we live in today, I count my blessings every day knowing that I have hundreds, if not thousands, of friends in this community who share a common interest. Our community is truly an example of how the world should get along. Yes, we have our dust ups, and sometimes we do cross over the line, but for the most part, we have found common ground where all religions, genders, political views and philosophies can co-exist, and prosper.As the publisher and head muckty muck at AVSIM, I also daily am in wonder at the 40 or so volunteers that bring this system to you. From former Naval and Air Force officers, retired executives, newbie IT gurus, farmers, and many other backgrounds from around the world, all are dedicated to the hobby and bringing you the best of it here. I am truly blessed to have these folks as my friends and colleagues here at AVSIM and am proud to call them my team mates.From all of our staff and yours truly, we wish you the best of the holidays, and our best wishes for your new year. May they be safe, prosperous and find you surrounded with the love of family, friends and those close to you. We look forward to serving you in 2005 and expanding our circle of friendship and AVSIM family.

Right back at ya Tom,Thanks to you and all the staff for making this place so much fun to hang out, grab files, and learn a thing or three.May all you have a Merry Christmas & The Happiest of New Year's.Best Regards,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Thank you, Tom. You and your crew have provided a wonderful resource for us all, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and great New Year! DJ :-)

Thank you, Tom. Same to you, and everyone else. :)

BobK