Sign in to follow this  
RobertO1035

Click spot unavailable for Outboard Landing Light #1

From the captain's position, I cannot turn off this one landing light because it conflicts with the panel flood knob.  Every time I try to click it off, I turn the knob.  Thus, I have to fly with that one light in the "on" position.

Unfortunately, we all don't use EZ-DOK.  :smile:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From the captain's position, I cannot turn off this one landing light because it conflicts with the panel flood knob.  Every time I try to click it off, I turn the knob.  Thus, I have to fly with that one light in the "on" position.

Unfortunately, we all don't use EZ-DOK.  :smile:

No we dont, but we do all have the "A" key to cycle through the default panel views, which means after a few clicks you will come to a straight on view of the lower part of the overhead panel which will enable you to see all the switches very clearly and click/select as you wish.  This is actually a default key command for FSX/P3D but their is also a full page in the 747 intro manual (page148) that explains this in detail.  :wink:

Friendly reminder from a fellow AVSIM user, you are required to sign all your posts with your full name, easiest way is to add it as a signature in your profile options

Use the mouse wheel button to turn on all landing lights.. It also works on runway turn off lights..

Or, if your mouse is so equipped, just click one of them with the center mouse wheel and all four switches will be flipped simultaneously.