Sign in to follow this  
SIXTYKnots

[REPAINT] Emirates SkyCargo OO-THC.

Hello guys, I'm happy to announce you that my first Emirates repaint for the PMDG 747 QOTSII is now available for download !

Been working on this one since one week to give you the best of details, hope you will like it !

Also available on my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/60KTS/photos/a.795075910534522.1073741828.794862807222499/1457376947637745/?type=3&theater

Or direct link to Mega : https://mega.nz/#F!NA5HyYiQ!s7e2e8PYsgKMqYOX8mQ1Mg

1487288430-1.jpg

1487288415-2.jpg

1487288420-3.jpg

1487288425-4.jpg

Khelkhal Chems Eddine.

• Upvote 4

how did you do the dirty texturing? i've been trying to do that for years with no hope

Use the Finger option on your left in Photoshop menu, you need to draw a line then use the finger option, or just send me a PM.

A+ repaint and A++ weathering. Are you taking requests? - David Lee

Thank you David, maybe, which one ?

Use the Finger option on your left in Photoshop menu, you need to draw a line then use the finger option, or just send me a PM.

Thank you David, maybe, which one ?

I have found ph-mps, ph-cka, and ph-ckc but the KLM Cargo operated by Martinair ph-ckb is not painted. I enjoy simulating all of Martinair Cargo's routes and CKB would complete the package for me. - David Lee

On 18/02/2017 at 3:12 PM, 777200lrf said:

I have found ph-mps, ph-cka, and ph-ckc but the KLM Cargo operated by Martinair ph-ckb is not painted. I enjoy simulating all of Martinair Cargo's routes and CKB would complete the package for me. - David Lee

Hello David, sorry for the delay I was really taken by my night work & studies, I have started it today !

Btw, dirty or clean version ?

1488293506-klm.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SIXTYKnots said:

Hello David, sorry for the delay I was really taken by my night work & studies, I have started it today !

Btw, dirty or clean version ?

1488293506-klm.jpg

Thank you could you do both clean and dirty? I like the choice - David Lee

2 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Thank you could you do both clean and dirty? I like the choice - David Lee

Hi, yeah sure in this package I will include two .ptp / a dirty version & a cleaner one, small preview !

1488333786-klm-747erf.png

• Upvote 1