Sign in to follow this  
diddy64

CTD Just Started

Hi, lovin the program, or should I say was. Up to day 8 of my trial and had no problem what so ever. I was ready after trial to pay up because this program has made xplane 11 come to life. 

Whether I start xp11 or P2A first, once I get connection to xp11 and flick on frequency tab I get a CTD. Nothing really in the log to confirm crash. I even removed all the plugins that I had installed. 

Im running xp11 latest beta with W10 64. If I dont fire up P2A the sim is fine. 

Any help would be great.

David.

David,

Any messages with the crash? 

The fact that it started after 8 days of working fine suggests something changed.  Did you change anything in your configuration?  Did you try a new airport, airplane, etc.?

Dave

I just tried P2A with the latest version of XP11 and didn't have a crash. I'm running W7 X64 and I just loaded a flight plan and connected to P2A. I didn't actually try a flight.

NAX669.png

Thank you for taking the time to help, I have nailed it down strangely to xpforce plugin. If I remove this plugin all is good, if I leave it in, once I select freq button in P2A and change the frequency I get a CTD.

The work around for now is to not click freq button IN P2A but change the frequency manually VIA IN SIM. 

You guys have a nice piece of software which I will be buying tomorrow. 

I would like to make a suggestion if I may, Could the orientation of the map follow the plane up and have an angle adjustment as if I were behind the plane slightly whilst the plane is moving.

Thanks,

David.