Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

P2A v2.2.0.5 ATC Stops changing frequencys

So for long distance flights I've been using the auto 'change frequencies' and 'respond to radios' options.  I noticed lately in 2.2.0.5 it seems P2A intermittently stops changing the frequencies and in turn, contacting ATC.  Also, ATC intermittently tells 'itself' that it was garbled.  Is this a bug for 'realism' or a feature?  So far however this has been the most stable version to date!  Great work!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

The telling itself it is garbled is kind of a feature.  The copilot/SayIt speech is run through the same recognizer as your voice and so could have a problem being recognized.

The failure to change frequencies is a problem with the speech recognition that allows it to output the frequency in various formats.  All you have to do is input the correct frequency and the copilot should make the right call.  While I'm working on this, think of it as a feature to let you reprimand your copilot.....if all works out, and he gets more experience, I'll figure out a way to stop this behaviour and he'll be flawless. :biggrin:

Thanks,

Dave

Haha - sounds good Dave!  Thanks for the speedy reply.  Now on to another flight!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

I just ran into this same think with a flight from KBOS to KPHL. Now I know to yell at my co-pilot.

Mark