Sign in to follow this  
mansour

An Issue with FS2Crew 3.1

Hi there

I have FS2Crew for PMDG 777 after FL 10.000 F.O turn of logo light so how can i fix it?

Also one more thing, how can i disable fs2crew from turning off the autopilot before landing?

Please! I need your help

Mansour Asenaidy

Sony VAIO I7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73GHz

Prepare3D v3.4

PMDG 777 & 747

Some Airport scenery  OERK, OEDF, OEJN, OMAA, and OMDB.

1 hour ago, mansour said:

I have FS2Crew for PMDG 777 after FL 10.000 F.O turn of logo light so how can i fix it?

Hi,

Why do you want to keep the logo lights on above 10000ft? Usual they are switched off above 10000ft and on on night time below.

1 hour ago, mansour said:

Also one more thing, how can i disable fs2crew from turning off the autopilot before landing?

Are you sure that it is the FO that disconnects the autopilot before landing? I don't recall him doing that without you requesting it.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Dear All,

I am so sorry about replaying late

Yes, I am very sure about what I said. FO disconnects the autopilot before landing. when I am landing ILS approach

Also above 10.000 he should tern off WING light not LOGO light.

can you tell me how can I fix this issue. Please!

Thank you for your help

42 minutes ago, mansour said:

Yes, I am very sure about what I said. FO disconnects the autopilot before landing. when I am landing ILS approach

Can you please give any evidence of the fact that the FO does disconnect the autopilot? Ryan answered above that the FO is not programmed to do so.

However, an automatic autopilot disengagement can occur for some failures in the 777. And of course if you move the controls (can be due to hardware spikes).

42 minutes ago, mansour said:

Also above 10.000 he should tern off WING light not LOGO light.

That solely depends on the companies' SOP. So the "he should" is not relevant there.

The SOP modelled in FS2Crew is that both Logo lights are turned off above 10000ft. It is not a bug but is intentionally programmed as such. Therefore, there is no way to fix that unless Ryan would be willing to program another SOP on your request.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

i hope he will fix it for me but in the night logo light should be on so any one can see you.

12 hours ago, byork said:

You may also have moved your joystick, which could have triggered an autopilot disconnect.

I fly with out jotstick

12 hours ago, byork said:

Navs and strobes are so people can see you... above 10K the logo light goes off.

I don't know that but i don't think so it is on real live thy do that because i fly with pilot and I see it by myself