ptyler687

Reality xp
CDI/NAV 1 toggle

5 posts in this topic

Anyone figure out What Command can be used  to configure a joystick button to  Toggle the CDI/GPS button on the reality xp GTN 750 running in X-Plane 11.  

Reality Xp is running as a pop up window not as a installed Radio, Controling Nav 1 radio.. 

thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is a 'logical' function accessed via the touchscreen, not via a physical button (like with the GNS).

There is no other command than touching the screen therefore.

What did you intend to achieve with this kind of mapping?

I have the GNS 750 as a separate window. and have to use the mouse to control.   My goal is to create the most Realistic environment as Possible.  So,  I like to assign a buttons/switches or sliders on my input devices if possible to eliminate mouse inputs.   In a real world Planes don't use mouses.  ;)

I was able to toggle the CDI/GPS button with the stock 172  530W.  Was looking for a way to control GTN 750 Too.

Paul

I understand, but the fact of the matter is that almost all GTN functions no longer are directly accessible via a bezel key, but only via a virtual input on the touch screen.

There is a provision in the real device (AFAIK) to connect various switches like PTT and CDI/VLOC but these are not implemented in our GTN yet. I'll keep this idea in our list though.