Sign in to follow this  
yvesamuel

Curious problem

Hi,

I have a curious problem since yesterday evening. When I load P3D, I can load the standard situation, or an other flight without problem.

When I try to change the airport, CTD without any error in the windows 10 events.

P3D 3.4.22 on windows10, both fresh installed

Any solution???

Thank's

Yves

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

22 hours ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

I have a curious problem since yesterday evening. When I load P3D, I can load the standard situation, or an other flight without problem.

When I try to change the airport, CTD without any error in the windows 10 events.

P3D 3.4.22 on windows10, both fresh installed

I have tried without exe.xml and wwithout dll.xml. Same problem.. I revuild a new prepar3d.cfg and a new fsuipc.ini : same problem.

Any solution???

Thank's

Yves

PMDG products do not like to be moved from airport to airport except via a flight.  They have that warning somewhere.  You did not indicate what aircraft was loaded so I strongly suggest it is a problem with the aircraft you are moving.  If it is a default aircraft, you should be okay as P3D/FSX was developed to move default aircraft around but never developed to move the commercial add-on heavies around.  Weather changes too if you have AS16 or a commercial weather situation.  Event viewer should have something about the crash or anomaly but you have to know where to look (Custom Views/Administrative Events).  I get a ton of crashes so have downloaded AppCrashView and put a shortcut to the program on my desktop.

Thank's Jim.

I never move an aircraft once loaded.

I found "my solution" : a new fresh install of Windows 10 (last release) and a new fresj install of P3D, and now, I can fly perfectly.

regard

Yves