Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

P3D with two computers

Hello

I have two computers and two  monitors.  In what way can I utilise these to the best potential when using P3D, PMDG aircraft and several add on software titles as flight planning and utilities?

Look at the Prepar3D Guide in the sticky section of this forum.  Lots of good information on how to set up your server and client PCs and using simconnect to run your add ons.

WAT1460.png

Hi Clive. 

I have my acars asn efb and charts on my laptop with the sim on the main computer. Works well utilising fswide and simconnect.

S

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.

I also use AS16 in my laptop, and P3D in the desktop, and when using Aerowinx PSX while most of the time I run it all on the same PC ( desktop ) because the latest P3Dv3 version is so smooth and optimized and Visual PSX v8 so good too, I have tried to run them on separate computers and works beautifully.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...