Sign in to follow this  
skthomas

Firewall Proxy Settings won't allow Me to login on PMDG Website!

Recommended Posts

I've been having a major issue and have looked on youtube and google for possible fixes without any luck!  I can look at the main PMDG website and its products, forums etc... But When I go to login I get this message!

This site can’t be reached

www.precisionmanuals.com refused to connect.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

________________________________

I have checked my proxy and firewall setting using google chrome and I have also checked my network firewall setting and tried to fix it.  No help! I hope someone here has had this issue or knows how to fix it! Thanks for the help in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

19 minutes ago, kthomas805 said:

I have checked my proxy and firewall setting using google chrome and I have also checked my network firewall setting and tried to fix it.  No help! I hope someone here has had this issue or knows how to fix it! Thanks for the help in advance!

Full names are required in your posts here. I'll need that before I can provide support on this issue, due to the nature of the issue itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sidney Kyle Thomas is my full name. I was trying to activate my 777-300 when I realized this issue.  I cannot login to get my Activation key emailed to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When using Google Chrome I cannot get into your website at all.  While using the Internet I can get to these forums at least.  But when I try to login using the IE, it tells me that the remote resource will not allow access.  I'm confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, kthomas805 said:

When using Google Chrome I cannot get into your website at all.  While using the Internet I can get to these forums at least.  But when I try to login using the IE, it tells me that the remote resource will not allow access.  I'm confused. 

I'm not. This issue is caused by pirated versions of our software, bluntly.

I see valid orders in your account, though, so I'm guessing you've attempted to snag a copy of the 744 somewhere?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mother F! You are right! My friend Mike told me he tried to do that via a youtube video like two weeks ago.  Since then he has not had access to my PC because bluntly put, I ended up with like 10 Trojans!  I assure you I am a paying customer and always will be! Is there any way we can fix this issue So I can activate my 777-300?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kthomas805 said:

Mother F! You are right! My friend Mike told me he tried to do that via a youtube video like two weeks ago.  Since then he has not had access to my PC because bluntly put, I ended up with like 10 Trojans!  I assure you I am a paying customer and always will be! Is there any way we can fix this issue So I can activate my 777-300?

I can definitely tell you're a paying customer. All the same, piracy is piracy. I can buy four cars from a dealer, and then steal one - only one - and that one theft is still theft. Doesn't make it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kthomas805 said:

I assure you I am a paying customer

There's part of the reason why full names are required on the PMDG forums. They can just pull it up and figure it out from there, like Kyle just did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this