Sign in to follow this  
jrs182p

Airport Search doesn't seem to work.

Hey Guys, First of all what a great addon!.

I'd been using a previous version and recently updated to 1.2.4. However since the upgrade when I search for airports using the search feature, It wont find them. Big airports like EGKK Gatwick and EGLL heathrow are not showing in the search however they are shown on the map display.

I've checked the paths in the options for the scenery library and they all seem correct. Could anyone give me any pointers to where I might be going wrong? :\

Thanks in advance :)

I would recommend rebuilding the Little Navmap database.  Also, make sure when rebuilding that you are pointing to the correct Scenery.cfg file.

I've tried it with both the default EGKK and EGLL and with Ray Smith's freeware versions and in both cases was able to find both.

Good luck,
Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Joe,

try reset the search in the context menu in the result table (or hit Ctrl+R).

Usually there are some other obscure search criteria set which give unexpected results. Happens to me too.:smile:

Alex

On 4/15/2017 at 4:54 PM, albar965 said:

Joe,

try reset the search in the context menu in the result table (or hit Ctrl+R).

Usually there are some other obscure search criteria set which give unexpected results. Happens to me too.:smile:

Alex

Thanks for the heads up Alex,

CTRL + R worked a treat and its working as it should now. Many thanks :)

Joe