Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

Carenado c337 instrument lights

Does anyone know how to turn these lights on. I have looked at all the manuals and all the switches on the panel, but I cannot find it. Thanks for any help.

John

Click on the two rotary switches situated below the yoke. One for cabin the other for panel. You will need to click off/on the yoke at its panel entry point to see them.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon. I can get the right hand knob moving (but it does nothing), but I cannot get the left hand knob to move.

I am using v2 of the aircraft, maybe I need to update.

John

The left knob is programmed as a dimmer because the Flood slide switch is above your head near the lamp. Forgot to mention that :-). In FSUIPC the switch can also be set as Toggle Cabin Lights  or Custom Control 66579

Gordon

My version of Carenado C337H is Version 1.0.0.0  Didn't know of a version 2

There is a unofficial maintenance pack available on avsim c337-maintpack-20160611.zip which deals with some lighting issues