sameeg

RealAir Duke 60 V2.FSX to P3dv3

Hi I hope that I can get help on this problem of mine?. I have the Real Air Duke 60 V2. for FSX, as you all probably know that after 16 years Rob and Sean have closed the doors on  very friendly people and exceptionally good products?.

Now here is my problem. I have now gone over to P3dv3 and ported the Real Air Duke 60 v2 (It was only coded for FSX and I like it better than my Duke v60 Turbine.) over using the Migration tool and every thing worked fine until a few weeks ago. When for some unknown reason, when lowering the under carriage, the starboard side wheel fails to lower and if I look from underneath the aircraft there is no wheel showing in the well. Once landed with the left hand wing dragging on the ground and coming to a stop, the aircraft suddenly rites itself and then I have Three wheels fixed and locked with three greens.

Has any one had this problem and/or knows of a fix?. As I have said the model worked perfectly the first time I installed it to P3dv3

Any help will be appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

To every one that replied to my question concerning the Real Air Duke 60 V2 the problem was solved with your Help

The problem was the Semicolon instead of a Full Stop in [Contact Points] in the Aircraft. CGF

I purchased this Model at the latter end of 2016 and even though contacting Real Air asking about using the Migration tool I was told that I would do this without support and wait till the update for P3d came about as this was a FSX model I took the Gamble and now with this Fix from a community member I have another aircraft which is a joy to fly

Thank you all once again :)