Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Oxygen mask on...

2 hours ago, Chock said:

Drug-fuelled hallucinations get very high FPS, hahahaha. But better yet, the oxygen mask fitting looks compatible with the cylinder in an aeroplane, so I might have to snaffle it. :-)

Baahaaa

How do you get a performance boost in FSX??? Try Morphine, it will make 11 fps look like 111 fps 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Matthew Kane

Actually, in all seriousness, I am usually the last person to ask for, or take a painkiller, because I don't like the possibility of dulling any pain or inflammation to the point that you'd risk going past a point which your body is telling not to pass by making it painfull to do so.

But, because in this case I have to cough the cr*p up off my lung in order to help my immune system rid my lungs of that stuff, morphine is helping me to cough, which otherwise is a very painful thing to do.

It is quite funny that when the staff take my blood pressure every hour, they note it is not normal; well no sh*t Sherlock lol, my respitory system is only half working, so that should be obvious enough as to why my BP is off the grid a bit!

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here