Sign in to follow this  
Airbus A340 Pilot

Activation Problem

Hello PMDG,

I just wanted to send an E-Mail to support@precisionmanuals.com , but the Mail was not delivered. It´s silly right now, cause I don´t want to post my serial here, which I did in my Mail. 

My problem is: I tried it about 10 times and I´m sure the activation key was entered correct (747 QOTSII) but it still gives me an error. 

There are also cockpit parts missing, such as in the 777. I alsready activated this product successfully but I had to reinstall P3D, as a result I had to do so with the 747 as well. 

And no: It´s not a crack. I still have got the E-Mail on my PC and a copy of it in my room. So please don´t start posting: Go and buy it.

How can I post a screenshot here?

Daniel Reber

I could see the picture for a few seconds and then it was covered with spam and advertisements.

PMDG provides support as noted at their web site at PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com they do not use email at all.  Create a support account, they are different from sales accounts, and submit a ticket.

Be sure to read and follow recommendations in the read me file that PMDG includes with the installers, in the installer's zip container, named P3D USERS README.

Dan Downs KCRP