Sign in to follow this  
juststr8

ENGINE POWERING UP BUT AIRCRAFT NOT MOVING

A few days ago i got this error with my aircraft, after starting my engines on the PMDG, N1 and N2 is functioning okay. but when i power up the engines the aircraft don't move. the aircraft will only move when i set the parking break, power up the engines then release the P/Break, that's when the aircraft starts moving. If i break the aircraft, i have to go through the same process, its really annoying.

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance.

Have you verified the chocks were removed?

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

i am using GSX, it requires that i remove chocks before pushback. it happens when i have to taxi.

16 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Have you verified the chocks were removed?

i am using GSX, it requires that i remove chocks before pushback. it happens when i have to taxi.

5 minutes ago, juststr8 said:

Are you using any external pedals?  I wouldn't suspect an error with the NGX, it must be something external.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Any time I experience something weird like that the first thing I do is remove my FSUIPC.ini and let it rebuild its self when I restart the simulator. If you have FSUIPC try doing that because it fixed a few of the issued I have experienced. 

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ralgh said:

Any time I experience something weird like that the first thing I do is remove my FSUIPC.ini and let it rebuild its self when I restart the simulator. If you have FSUIPC try doing that because it fixed a few of the issued I have experienced. 

Where can i find the FSUIPC.ini?

Go to your FSX folder, look in the modules sub folder, locate the file so named and delete it.

• Upvote 1

The most common problem is most pedals need the brake axis reverse sense block checked.  OP didn't answer the direct question from Dylan.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

5 minutes ago, downscc said:

The most common problem is most pedals need the brake axis reverse sense block checked.  OP didn't answer the direct question from Dylan.

Thank you, just got that idea that it was the break, problem solved, as you said, the brake axis had to be in reverse.

Thank you all for the help, i appreciate it.