Hi all,

For some reason, the CPU usage of chaseplane rises significantly over time, eventually reaching such a high usage that it becomes unusable, see below for picture, and this issue has been around for a long time, since alpha 1.x and I wonder what is going on.

4ODnHzB.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Most likely, You will have to deal with it. The program is written using SlimDX framework as CP, always has poor performance. You need to have a very powerful computer that all plans in the program could work without slowing down. Further improvement and development of the programme, I believe, will increase the load on your computer. Just buy a very fast computer. Properly written programs use the assembler for high performance, such as Ezdok camera. Just compare, here is a screenshot how it works with the CPU Ezca 2:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3WXd/sux91F5ec

But if you important beautiful party interface program, you need a very powerful computer.

16 hours ago, Billchen0014 said:

Hi all,

For some reason, the CPU usage of chaseplane rises significantly over time, eventually reaching such a high usage that it becomes unusable, see below for picture, and this issue has been around for a long time, since alpha 1.x and I wonder what is going on.

We are still optimizing the platform at this time.

13 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Most likely, You will have to deal with it. The program is written using SlimDX framework as CP, always has poor performance. You need to have a very powerful computer that all plans in the program could work without slowing down. Further improvement and development of the programme, I believe, will increase the load on your computer. Just buy a very fast computer. Properly written programs use the assembler for high performance, such as Ezdok camera. Just compare, here is a screenshot how it works with the CPU Ezca 2:

But if you important beautiful party interface program, you need a very powerful computer.

I do not come to your forums to talk down your product. I ask you to not come in my forum section and post things like that.

Thank you

• Upvote 2

Keven , the first part of your post was OK, the second was uncalled for, they were not professional by posting that , you should have been professional enough to not reply.

Jorge

23 hours ago, Nickbe said:

I do have a powerful computer, 6700K and GTX 1070, and still the experience is subpar

9 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

We are still optimizing the platform at this time.

I do not come to your forums to talk down your product. I ask you to not come in my forum section and post things like that.

Thank you

I certainly hope that is the case, however, why does the CPU INCREASE over time? When CP first opens it is fine, only after a while (30mins and up) that I see the increase in CPU usage, and when I close and reopen CP it goes back to normal again.