Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

Khamsim B-25 and Pacific Islands in XP11?

I've just taken a dive in to X-plane and bought XP11.  Could anyone tell me if the Khamsim add-ons B-25 and Pacific Islands work in XP11?  I'm a big fan of the pacific theater and would love to have these, but can't find a statement if they would work.  Some say "XP11 WIP" and the compatbility says X-plan 10.3+ (not sure if that goes through 11 or not). 

Eric Szczesniak

Hello Eric,

Just for the fun of it I pulled the B-25 out of my XP-10 archives and moved it to XP11.

I did a couple of quick spins out of Espiritu Santu and it seemed to work ok.

Take a look at: http://blog.khamsin.org/

Looks like they may be working on an XP11 version. Either way, it is a great looking aircraft.

Jim Morgan

If I buy the current versions, will I get the XP11 update for free?  I'm new to XP11 and wanting several of these Khamsim birds, such as the B-25 and particularly the Chipmunk and P-51D.  I'd give them my money now if I knew I'd get the fully updated versions when released.  

For the most part the Khamsin WW II Pacific Island package runs very well in X-Plane 11. The only issues I've seen so far are a paved road over the Marston Mat runway at AGGM, and blending (or should I say non-blending) of the photo tiles in the ocean. Neither of these are big issues for me in order to run the scenery in v. 11.