Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

Flight Factor 767-300ER Heading Indicator Question

I have successfully been able to program my Saitek Multi Panel to use with my 767-300ER with the exception of finding the data name for the Heading Displayed on the Flight Director AP HDG window. I use Spad.next to program all my Saitek devices and I have the Altitude (called:  X Plane  Altitude) and Vertical Speed (called: X Plane Vertical Velocity) values displaying fine but can't seem to find the X Plane data name for the "bug" heading to make it display correctly.

Does anyone happen to know what that data value is called so I can program it into my display? I have assigned custom X Plane key values to the commands to increment the heading bug dial and assigned those to my Saitek knob and they change the heading value perfectly I just can't get the display to report the value shown in the 767 cockpit since I can't find the correct name for it.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

This may be a stretch, but try here, and look at the third post, by Sparker: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/92032-datarefs/

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit