Sign in to follow this  
Eytan_Ofir

Problem with nvidia drivers in P3D V3

So a very wierd problem when i was at 382.5 V3 worked fine however had crashes in V4 p3d of course. when im at 382.33 or the new 382.53 i have no crashes in V4 however V3 somtimes dosent start or somtimes ging up with a black screen then crashing after one min

allso with the newest 382.53 P3D comes on and give me the nvidia gtx980ti stoped working i know this problem an tried to go to nvivida controll panel 3d settings and settings the rendering device to the gtx 980.. nothing worked..

when i go back to 382.05 V3 works but im having V4 freez in the middle of the flight totaly freez and the only way out of it is to save then load back up the sim... but again in 382.33 or 53 this dosent happens in V4 please help.. i have some aircrafts in V3 that i still want to fly

What does the Windows Event Viewer show as the crashing dll?  What are your system specs?  Overclocking?

Greg

Its not crashing.. V3 is starting with a black screen with 382.53.. with 382.33 v3 starts with normal screen then freezes and crashes now with 53 its starting with a black screen then seys that gtx980TI crashes and i've tried the fixes for it.. i do not want to roll back beacuse then i will have freezes in V4 and now V4 works fine for me so im trying to make V3 work with 382.53

GTX980TI

I7-6700K 4.0 GHz

TWO 4K SCREENS

Good that you seem to be able to predict much of what happens and when... the Event Viewer will yield info on what is causing the problem(s).  Screenshots of the events are critical to troubleshooting.

Greg