Sign in to follow this  
TimmR

P3D.exe crash

Hi,

after I've installed Windows 10 completely new and a fresh install of P3D v4 I got today the following crash 2x during flight to LOWW from OMDB in the PMDG 777-200LR and on the way back 2x.
I will try to do another route but in fact that I only installed PILOTS Global Ultimate and ORBX products (Base and Europe) and FlyTampa OMDB/LOWW - its quiet unusual that its scenery caused.

Programm Prepar3D.exe, Version 4.0.23.21468 kann nicht mehr unter Windows ausgeführt werden und wurde beendet. Überprüfen Sie den Problemverlauf in der Systemsteuerung "Sicherheit und Wartung", um nach weiteren Informationen zum Problem zu suchen.
 Prozess-ID: 27b4
 Startzeit: 01d2e39234de41ea
 Beendigungszeit: 18
 Anwendungspfad: P:\Program Files\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
 Berichts-ID: a824a0d6-2f62-4f1f-84a9-c06de9e8c94f
 Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
 Auf das fehlerhafte Paket bezogene Anwendungs-ID: 

Sorry - its in german but maybe someone can help me with it.

Thanks

Full names on all posts here Timm.  Didn't you post something similar earlier?  I think so and I provided a link to the LM P3D troubleshooting guide.  Did you decide to reinstall your operating system instead of troubleshooting the problem?

Dan Downs KCRP