Sign in to follow this  
Harley7354

Operations Center

After downloading and installing ORBX Scenery package (The FTX Global Series), it took many days to get FSX-SE to work properly. However, once it worked, my Operations Center Updater was gone. I looked up the reload process and got the OPS Ctr back (some of it). Now, only the PMDG FSX series is listed as available (737NGX and 777) no FSX-SE versions. Any suggestions?

Are you using EMT? Do you have FSX and is the NGX and 777 loaded in FSX?

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,

Not sure what EMT is, but haven't flown in regular FSX for several years now. I switched to FSX-Steam Edition and all of my PMDG aircraft (737NGX, 777 200LR and 777-300) are there and properly operating, but they are not listed in my Ops Center. Only the FSX version is listed in Ops.

So, I am able to operate, I'm just concerned about any future updates that might pass me by.

I think I would try to force a reinstall of the OC.  Try deleting all files in Program Files(x86)\PMDG Operations Center folder EXCEPT OpsCenterUpdater.exe. Then run the OpsCenterUpdater.  See if that helps.

I assume you installed the PMDG products into FSXSE using installers that gave you a choice of installing to either FSX or FSXSE or both.

Dan Downs KCRP