Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

UK2000 for P3Dv4

16 hours ago, tooting said:

where as fsl are going to be releasing v4 then the sp1.  Creating more sales $$$$$$$ then fixing the product they just sold (about a year ago).  

You just cannot stop yourself having a go at FSL can you Pete. It's like a 50-50 chance with every post you make. Even in a topic for UK2000 Airports.:blink:

Anyway a more informative insight into the silly misleading statement above is... and I quote. From someone asking 

"If I understand your post Andrew, updates to my software will follow later this year?"

"No - an interim update will go out around the same time as the V4 release containing a number of fixes/new features that were penciled for SP1."

If anyone wants to read from the source click link.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/13235-progress/

Back on topic.

Look forward to Gary sorting out v4 installers for all his great airports.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

5 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Please remember that not everyone is only interested in the largest airports. There are plenty of UK2000 users (myself included) that want to see as many UK regional airports upgraded to Xtreme status as possible.

Amen! In my mind the three sets of regional airports are the jewel in the crown for UK2000, not the large airports.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Gary has always stated that he would stick with making FS2004 versions of his airports until he has completed the "UK set" of main airports. That will include airports like Bournemouth, Southampton, Inverness, Isle of Man Ronaldsway, and Newquay. When he has completed this (and by his own admission it has taken longer than he expected/wanted), he will stop making versions for FS2004, so that he can implement new techniques and features.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 2017-6-24 at 0:15 PM, Nyxx said:

You just cannot stop yourself having a go at FSL can you Pete. It's like a 50-50 chance with every post you make. Even in a topic for UK2000 Airports.:blink:

Anyway a more informative insight into the silly misleading statement above is... and I quote. From someone asking 

"If I understand your post Andrew, updates to my software will follow later this year?"

"No - an interim update will go out around the same time as the V4 release containing a number of fixes/new features that were penciled for SP1."

If anyone wants to read from the source click link.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/13235-progress/

Back on topic.

Look forward to Gary sorting out v4 installers for all his great airports.

No David I paid a pmdg plus a bit price for a in-between aerosoft and pmdg standard product.  I've 2 open topics on their forum not been answered for 4 months.  

I'll give you an example I just paid a wedge of money to travel from lhr to yvr and back on the 380 with BA for a family birthday.  on the way out the crew where "average" they did a standard job.  

On the way back however (in business) they where awful.  The didnt care. They don't like the fact the Yvr trip is now a bullet and not a 2 nighter anymore (thanks easa) the service was an absolute disaster.  From being a ex CSS at virgin (9 years) it was heart breaking to see how BA has gone down the pan with cost cutting and crap service on a 9 hour flight.  I know the mixed fleet crew are at breaking point with the junk pay contract and terms but the pax pay a fortune to sit in business and the pax pay your mortgage and put food on your table so you have to take pride in your job and get on with it.  In reality  got treated like an economy passenger it was horrid.  I wrote in to BA and complained as a matter of principle outlining the above.  I got fobbed off.  Therefore I tell everyone to not to travel on ba but go on ACA or TSC.  I'm applying the tell 5 people rule.

It is with the same logic I continully put fsl down. and until they fix there buggy year old redicoulusly expensive white elephant I shall continue to do so.  It's like the above scenario,  I paid a wedge of money and got an average or below average product.

I like many others payed a fortune and a year on its still buggy as hell and not up to the same standard as a PMDG product.  

Trust me David I hate complaining,  but I feel the fsl has left a bitter taste in alot of peoples mouth and a hole in their pockets 

14ppkc-6.png