Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Steinmetz

Say It Start and Lost PTT

On the latest version (2218).  Two issues:

Flying out of KMSP - in order to get a clearance from Clearance Delivery I have to use the Say It feature to get a response - I then get clearance from ATC.  After that I am able to request push, taxi, etc as normal.

Secondly, after taxiing (including holding short of crossing runway) and I am given clearance to take off.  Once in the air I am directed to the next frequency, but at that point the PTT feature stops working and I am unable to communicate w/ ATC.

One note - I have replicated the initial issue (needing to use Say It to get clearance) three times.  I have not had a chance to replicate the PTT issue.

Thanks!!

Chuck

Hello Dave,

have the same problem. in the handoff to NZHN from flight following, the communication stops. 

Will post the log later on.

Cheers,e.