Sign in to follow this  
ORDspotter

Good commercial airliners for XP11

Anyone know of any high quality commercial airliners for XP11? I am thinking about the 757 but I'm not entirely sure.

I have both the FF757 AND FF 767. They are both really good aircraft to fly. This is coming from many years of flying the PMDG NGX in FSX and P3D. System depth is not quite the same and accuracy may not be 100% but it is good.

I get as much enjoyment flying these 2 aircraft as I do the NGX. In some ways more and some ways less but the overall experience is great.

Now I bought the 757 first because it was a later design from FF and while it is currently only a compatibility update for XP 11 it will have a full work over to make use of the new XP 11 functionality. I bought the 767 because I needed an aircraft to do some flights for my VA (BA Virtual). Being an older design from FF I thought I would enjoy this aircraft less than the 757. However for me it is the opposite. For me I find it handles better in XP 11 than the 757. In fact I think it is an amazing aircraft for the price.

There are some YouTube videos of both models and well worth a look. I assume you have also checked out their forums. IMO I can't see how anyone could be disappointed with either the FF757 or 767.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Guest JustanotherPilot

The IXEG 737 works in XP11, although the official update hasn't been released, just need to modify the APU in planemaker to get it to work, I also use the 777 worldliner and as already mentioned not quite the quality of the PMDG lineage but is 'in depth' enough for long haul flying.

757, 767 and IXEG 737 are the best in my opinion. Then the SSG 747-8 is really nice and gives the feeling of a large aircraft.

The JAR a330 and ff a350 are gathering dust in my hangar. Look great, but too many annoying issues which spoil my flights.

I have heard good things about the Rotate MD-80.