Sign in to follow this  
aeronauta

Mapping Controls and Switches

I obtained the Lvar list for the 390 via Linda , using Spad.Next have mapped most of the Sw and Levers but the Starter push button escapes me , any one has any idea please??

Jorge

Thank you whamil, Imapped them to a button but I can see the Lvar change but the SBtn in the cockpit still shows Off and the eng does not start spinning..(cold&dark)

Jorge

17 hours ago, aeronauta said:

Thank you whamil, Imapped them to a button but I can see the Lvar change but the SBtn in the cockpit still shows Off and the eng does not start spinning..(cold&dark)

Jorge

I went back and looked back at the "GAUGE390IA" file.  The LVAR "L:ASD_BTN_C2_STARTER1" isn't even used.  It must be a dummy variable for mouse use within the model.  To control the starter buttons just use the normal "Toggle Starter(1 or 2)" command in FSUIPC and assign a button or momentary switch.  No need to map an LVAR for that one.

I did it with a spring loaded switch and it works perfectly.   

A combination of LVAR "L:ASD_BTN_C2_STARTER1"  ASD_BTN_C2_STARTER1_TIMER and Simconnect Starter eng 1 starts the engine OK

Other interesting Lvars

SWITCH_DO228_L_PILOT_HEAT
SWITCH_DO228_R_PILOT_HEAT

means Left and right PITOT Heat..

ASD_SWITCH_GPU_EMB100

mapped to a switch ,will connect/disconnect the GPU ( no need for Shf 6)!!

Jorge

PS I use saitek panels and Spad.Next

On 7/2/2017 at 1:25 AM, aeronauta said:

I obtained the Lvar list for the 390 via Linda , using Spad.Next have mapped most of the Sw and Levers but the Starter push button escapes me , any one has any idea please??

Jorge

Hi aeronauta,

i recently optained the Premier IA.
Actually im trying to map al FGS Buttons to my Saitek Multiplanel but there a quite some issues left.

Have you already managed to create Spad.Next a profile for the Premiere IA that has all FGS Buttons (HDG, FLC, VS, NAV, VNAV, ALT, APR and the Speed, Heading and Altitude dials maped to the Saitek Panel ?

If yes, please publish that profile to share it with me.

Do you have a clue what LVAR or SIMCONNECT Events are to be mapped to handle those FGS Buttons?

Cheers
Stephan