Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

DA Fokker in widescreen

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have a real tough time with 2D panels on my 16:9, 27" screen. But after some fiddeling with the bitmap for the excellent DA Fokker

to get it in 16:9 format, I think it works alright. With a large 27" screen, I almost never use 2D panels anymore.

It is a real pity that DA so far didn´t release a VC for this great plane. Imho, one of the best planes ever created for FS.

da1.jpg

da2.jpg

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for sharing Staffan, this is (was) a fantastic aircraft, I agree - too bad they never delivered on the VC. It's been so long, I don't currently have it installed in FSX, do you use FSX or P3D? Just curious if it works in FSX before digging up the good old Fokker.

Cheers,

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, Staffan said:

It is a real pity that DA so far didn´t release a VC for this great plane. Imho, one of the best planes ever created for FS

Hard to disagree! I miss it so much (I know I could continue flying it in 2D but I just can't).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Thanks for sharing Staffan, this is (was) a fantastic aircraft, I agree - too bad they never delivered on the VC. It's been so long, I don't currently have it installed in FSX, do you use FSX or P3D? Just curious if it works in FSX before digging up the good old Fokker.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi Pete,

I have it installed in both FS2004 and FSX. There is an installer for FSX at Flight1 that works with the FS2004 installerkey.  :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rafal said:

Hard to disagree! I miss it so much (I know I could continue flying it in 2D but I just can't).

Hi,

As I said, I also have a really hard time to use 2D panels on a 16:9, 27" screen. But I have made a few exceptions where the Fokker is one of them. Just holding my breath

that DA will release a VC for the Fokker together with the CRJ. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Staffan said:

Just holding my breath that DA will release a VC for the Fokker together with the CRJ

Dreams are part of our nature. :ha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this