Sign in to follow this  
silentsage

Beware the Aerosoft OV-10

FYI, when the Aerosoft OV-10 for P3D V4 is installed on my P3D V4 system, it interferes with the  the PMDG 777x and 747 QOTS II for P3D V4.  When I tried to use the 777X or 747, they would not initialize and all cockpit controls were dead.  Disabling the OV-10 add-on seems o fix the problem, but I just deleted the OV-10.

This was surprising thing for me was that the P3D V3 version worked fine for me in P3D V4, the problem only occurred when I upgraded to the P3D V4 version.

Dave Symanow

Be sure to post this over at the Aerosoft forums, in case this is actually an issue that there may already be a fix for, if not it will allow the Developer and beta team to confirm and or address the problem.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Same issue here too!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics