Sign in to follow this  
David B

MU-2B-60 External Engine Sound Upgrade-FSX

Hey, ran across a youtube vid showing this sound upgrade. Very Nice!!

The gentleman that did the sound upgrade went by the name of StormILM.   I tweaked the internal takeoff sound to make it a little more realistic, instead of the steady drone we had on release.

I believe Mark has included that edit since about version 1.6.  However, I don't recall seeing anything related to external sound upgrades.  It sounds really good.

StormILM never released it to my knowledge and search.   Does anyone have any updated info?

Thanks,

David

Hi David!

You should contact Storm on SOH forum, he's a nice guy, no doubt he will give you the information:cool:

Regards 

Pat 

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Hey, David, can you let us know if you hear back from Storm, please?

Thanks!

Will do rightseat. Haven't has a chance to go to SOH as of yet. Hope he's still reachable. No response on the youtube site.

Did a nice job, hope I can get the update.  Surprised Mark didn't add the enhancement to the MU2.

Is that your Cessna in the pic? Nice looking plane.   Got mine at the interior shop, getting new insides. Hope it's done soon.

Best,

David

2 hours ago, David B said:

Will do rightseat. Haven't has a chance to go to SOH as of yet. Hope he's still reachable. No response on the youtube site.

Did a nice job, hope I can get the update.  Surprised Mark didn't add the enhancement to the MU2.

Is that your Cessna in the pic? Nice looking plane.   Got mine at the interior shop, getting new insides. Hope it's done soon.

Best,

David

Hey, David,

Yes, that's the bird I fly: N758VS 172 Hawk XP. It's the brochure plane/factory demonstrator from 1980. The guy who owns it doesn't get to fly as much as he wants, so I make sure it gets regular use. Had the vacuum pump fail last week, so we're waiting for a part. Congrats on the interior work. Wish we could do that soon also. In high school I worked for Plane Plastics in Alva, Oklahoma, and used to cut out all those plastic pieces from molds in a hot shed for minimum wage. 

Anyway, Storm should be able to respond to you. I was on SOH today, and saw he responded to a thread I was in. 

Good luck. :-)

Thanks rightseat. :-)   She's a beaut.

Looking forward to seeing my girl again. Been in shop since May 8th!

Best,

David