Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

Drop in FPS

A huge drop of fps while flying at night with PMDG 737 or any other GA Aircraft.

Day flying with 1080ti approx 60-70 fps cockpit view and 80-90 fps external view.

Tested at night flying and the fps drop to 6-7 internal and 12 external. Any help?

Geo

5 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

A huge drop of fps while flying at night with PMDG 737 or any other GA Aircraft.

Day flying with 1080ti approx 60-70 fps cockpit view and 80-90 fps external view.

Tested at night flying and the fps drop to 6-7 internal and 12 external. Any help?

Geo

It's recommended for P3Dv4 to not run SSAA, only MSAA because it kills dynamic lights performance

You are absolutely right, that was the killer. But how to avoid flickering something I can not understand even with my GTX 1080 ti ? Something I do wrong? Something is not correct in my settings? Can not find someone to help me cause I'm not expiriance.. 

i7 6700, 4,2.ghz GTX 1080tu

9 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

You are absolutely right, that was the killer. But how to avoid flickering something I can not understand even with my GTX 1080 ti ? Something I do wrong? Something is not correct in my settings? Can not find someone to help me cause I'm not expiriance.. 

i7 6700, 4,2.ghz GTX 1080tu

I think it's something you have to live with until LM/PMDG optimise the dynamic lighting enough to run SSAA