The old code of spad which was free doesn't work with V4, so the only solution is buying Spad.next or is there any alternative?

I try to read this topic but don't look good http://spad.189988.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-P3Dv4-64Bits-and-FSUIPC5-tp4026167.html

I even try to by pass as metioned but not working.

Can we compile the old spad code for V4?

What other solution work LINDA?

Logiteck is working on the driver, at list now we can use all Saitek panel with Logitek driver, but only with default V4 airplane no interaction with custom aircraft.

Spad next its payware and for my opinion, it should come with a more easy way to setup, view the price tag.

At list after paying I should only install and fly and be compatible with every addon in the market. 

I agree with you.

I much prefer old regular spad 0.5 to spad.next which is even payware.

it doesnt even have the option for adf1 in upper and af2 in lower.

As far as drivers im doing ok with Logitech drivers and p3dv4 + pmdg 737 ngx according to this solution:

Thanks for info. The Logitech forum fix works, but it took me a while to find it. This is the exact exe.xml code and steps I used to get the switch panel and radio working working, if anyone else needs it.

1. Download drivers from Logitech (not the old Saitek site) from here:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/produ ... /downloads

You actually just need the Plugin but I also downloaded and installed the test software.

Install the plugin.

2. Download the USBEnhancedPowerManagementDisabler which fixes issues in Windows 10 USB power management from here:

http://uraster.com/en-us/products/usben ... abler.aspx

Run this fix as admin (right click the executable and select Run as Administrator)

3. Create a new exe.xml file pointing to the P3D plugin and drop it into %appdata%\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\

The exe.xml file contents should be as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>< SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">    <Descr>Launch</Descr>       <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>       <Disabled>False</Disabled>    <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>    <Launch.Addon>       <Name>Saitek Panel(s) Plugin for FSX</Name>       <Disabled>False</Disabled>       <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\FSX Plugin\LogiFlightSimX.exe</Path>       <CommandLine>-run</CommandLine>    </Launch.Addon>< /SimBase.Document>

Start P3D v4 and they should work. Once Logitech update the installer, this should be redundant, but for now this seems to work perfectly for me.

Thanks,

Toby