Wise87

FSCommander taking over active window on client.

I know this is the P3D forum but I figure there are more users running FSCommander on a client system. I know Rob A does and I hope he test this out. Has anyone noticed with Rev 7 on up that FSC takes over the active window. I normal have FSC, SmartCARS, VPilot and VatSpy and Teamspeak running on my client. FSC is dedicated to its own monitor. What I have noticed is FSC takes over as the active Window when GPS is enabled. I could be typing in VPilot or any other program, or simply watch a twitch stream and FSC takes over as the active window. If I disable GPS "Connect to FlightSim" it no longer takes over as the active window and what ever I have selected remains active. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I wish I kept Rev 6. :( 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see this too. If I minimize fscommander and choose 'yes' it doesn't try and 'grab' attention.

Does it stop it when you bring it back up?

Well I'm not getting anywhere with the developer. He says it's not causing him problems but I know of 4 reported cases since v7 and up was released. Time to find an alternative seeing he's no help.