Everything posted by Wise87
-
Fly2High KHOU - Releasing 9/18
How come you didn't wait for it to show up on the iniStore seeing you prefer it over the Fly2 App? It showed up right away on the iniManager. As a long time simmer myself, I have figured out it's best to give everything a day or so to settle down and make sure there are no reported issues.
-
JustFlight has BlueBird 757 page up
Looks like we wont see the 757 in Q3 after all.
-
First a380-800 Introduction Video Just Released
I just saw the price tag for the iniBuilds A380, $74 USD. Seeing that no US carriers operated the A380, I’m on the fence if I’m going to pick it up. It would take a lot of flights to get my moneys worth from it. I know it’s a fan favorite overseas. I might wait for it to show up in the iniManager. I’m curious, are there any US based users planning to pick it up?
-
First a380-800 Introduction Video Just Released
Kenco just had a WASM crash.
-
FlightFX Hawker Beechcraft 800XP
Watching now. He’s dual streaming on YouTube and Twitch. Anyone interested just search for 800XP.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
New update is ut on the inimanager. v1.0.8 Sep 4, 2026 Added PDF altitude in meters when FCP selector is in metric Added Expanded lateral deviation scale below 1,500ft AAE Fixed IF legs are sometimes not converted to TF legs Fixed TOD indicator and aural should only trigger if VPATH is valid Fixed TOD and BOC indicator and aural should only trigger before sequencing another mode Fixed Guidance does not always capture VPATH at TOD Fixed LPV approaches draw VPATH through VGP Fixed TOD should not be drawn after FAF Fixed Half bank affects guidance at low altitudes Fixed Flashlight turned on by default at night Fixed COM/NAV key events should change the standby frequency Fixed Rudder limit arc draws beyond actual limit Fixed Holding MKP CLR/DEL key should clear entire scratchpad Fixed Opening FMS MSG... dialog should acknowledge per FMS Fixed Checklist sensed state for SPOILER_LEVER_* variables Fixed Normal checklists should not appear in lower half of SUMMARY Fixed VSD should be invalid in PLAN mode Fixed Approach thrust should idle after gear down or flaps 4 Fixed CTP barometer collar does not sync with current unit setting Fixed React builds in development mode 1 Sounds Fixed Several aurals overlap when triggered together FIXED Adjusted engine mix and overall refinements FIXED Adjust spatialization of avionics, battery and equipment fans FIXED Adjust volume and spatialization of wind effects FIXED Improved rattles and shaking effects when performing abrupt manuevers FIXED Improved overall dynamic range of the internal mix as a whole FIXED Improved ground roll sound responsiveness FIXED Adjust volumes and refinements to packs, trim air and recirc fans FIXED Odd behaviors in the RA calls (400,300,200,60,5) FIXED Missing flap/spoiler lever sound FIXED Missing avionics sounds FIXED Oxygen sound coming from cabin FIXED Pack bleed exhaust audible from rear cabin
-
Synaptic A220 - Cockpit Display will not turn on
I heard the ACARS mod can cause blank displays. He has a new version for 1.0.7.
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
I quickly looked around the scenery and read a bunch of others reports by other users who purchased it. I should have waited for more feedback. This was my first Technobrain scenery. They're suppose to be the goto developer for scenery in Japan. I'm not going to let that happened again, lesson learned. Refund not allowed on SM.
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
I purchased on Simmarket $24.32 USD which was slightly higher as I don’t like using the Marketplace.
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
Reply entered in error. Unable to delete.
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
It's now on Simmarket. https://secure.simmarket.com/rjtt-tokyo-intl-airport-msfs2024.phtml
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
Early discussions on RJTT. https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/s/ctyqekaOEd
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Today I notice AutoFPS does not increase to my TLOD Top Max. It will sit at Base Min of 125 even at altitude. I have my system configured for 33x3 with FG for 99FPS. It's like it's stuck at min. I chose MANUAL and 99 FPS as the manual says to enter the FPS with FG. My system can run 99FPS w/FG with no problems. I only see it slightly drop when around heavy airports and even then it holds 99FPS the majority of the time. I updated to the latest version with same results. The only way I was able to get the TLOD to work is by changing General from MANUAL to AUTO or FIXED. Sorry for the confusion, Still learning the program. LightshotScreenshotCaptured with Lightshot
-
MSFS2024 Update now Chaseplane Inop
My version is 2026.33.5.14 and my change log is matching what is on there site for 2026.33.5.15. The website change log doesn't even list a .14.
- Sim Update 6 (v1.8.14.0) now available
-
Sim Update 6 (v1.8.14.0) now available
I just landied at iniBuilds KLAX in SU6 and I noticed that a lot of the area around LA Airport is photogrammetry melted. Maybe I was just too low as we know how PG can be. This is looking towards 24L at KLAX. Maybe it's just the way it is and I never payed attention before. UPDATE: It was Bijan Seasons Enhanced causing the conflict, not SU6. LightshotScreenshotCaptured with Lightshot
-
Technobrain RJTT - Available Soon
Did they give a time when it will possibly release?
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
The update is out.
-
Heads up! PMDG sale on right now
I was thinking of picking up the 777-200LR during the sale but decided against it. Even with the 29% off, thats a lot for a single variant that few airlines fly. If Delta was still opertaing them I would have to think hard about it.
-
new KSAN by Glidescope
They just released a new update for KSAN, v2.1.0 - Fixed disconnected taxiway paths on Taxiways A and B. - Added missing taxiway signs along Taxiways A and B. - Adjusted AI traffic behavior. - Restored the option to disable the USS Midway aircraft carrier. - Revised the coastline near the Runway 09 threshold. - Increased apron lighting intensity around the terminal areas. - Improved the appearance of the parking garages near the Runway 27 threshold. - Corrected and improved ground textures. - Improved the area around the Airline Support Building.
-
new KSAN by Glidescope
That is strange, I get pretty fast replies from GDP. When you refer to iniBuilds KSAN, are you talking about the older v1 of KSAN?
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
I have over a dozen flights in the A220 so far and have not had any major issues that have been a show stoppers. Are there things that need to be fixed, yes, but I'm sure they will be addressed over time. I’ve been able to fly RNAV and ILS approaches, they just have to be flown correctly or it will get you on final. As far a performance goes, my system does not have an issue with it and I maintain 99fps the majority of my flight which I have my system configured for using AutoFPS and DLSS Enabler. My settings are a mix of Ultra & High, with some medium thrown in, nothing too crazy. I’ve flown nothing else since release and look forward to the next update. The only negative I have is the long wait between updates. Not the fault of the developers but the release schedule by Microsoft. I know once it moves over to the iniManager things will improve. I'm enjoying flying something different and new routes.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Knock on wood I've completed several flights and so far everything has been running pretty good. My framerate is configured for 99fps (33x3) and I've only dropped down to 90 a few times, never below. I've had no CTD's and everything has been pretty smooth. RNAV works great and ILS can be finiky if enabled at the wrong time. I'm looking forward to the update coming on Tuesday.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
And this is why I'm not a fan of the Marketplace. Synaptic has pushed out another update, v1.0.2 but only MSFS2020 got it. There is one for 2024, v1.0.3, but we won't see it until next Tuesday.
-
iniBuilds Chicago O'Hare - Trailer
v1.0.1Jul 24, 2026 FIXED Adjustments to terminals glass transparency/colour FIXED Reduced flicker on T2 FIXED Taxisign corrections on placement and orientation FIXED Terraform issues along taxiway P FIXED Stray taxiway lighting FIXED Adjustments to placement/types of GSE FIXED Jetway hood connection issues ADDED Option to disable static VDGS (for GSX compat) ADDED Helipad and helicopter parking ADDED "Welcome to Chicago" sign