Recommended Posts

Hi! I get an error message in FMC, CDU when I press DEP. ARR button. No SID appears at UUEE on the display. I have Navigraph databas AIRAC 1708 in my 747 FMC. Does it have something to do with Vladimir´s new ban on traveling abroad?

//Wennerholm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just now, icemarkom said:

What error is displayed?

I am at gate 43F and get the following message already when entering the departure in RTE: UUEE ERR: 06L RWY N / A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That means the selected departure is invalid for the selected runway. Not all departure procedures are available from all runways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, icemarkom said:

That means the selected departure is invalid for the selected runway. Not all departure procedures are available from all runways.

 I have not chosen a RWY but still get the error message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have not chosen a runway, and are selecting departure procedure, that's the same. For "no runway", there is no valid departure to use. Select the runway first, and then try selecting the departure procedure. BST06E looks like one that may work for 06L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, icemarkom said:

If you have not chosen a runway, and are selecting departure procedure, that's the same. For "no runway", there is no valid departure to use. Select the runway first, and then try selecting the departure procedure. BST06E looks like one that may work for 06L.

There is no RWY 6L at UUEE. Only 07 and 25. 

Edited by wennerholm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wennerholm said:

There is no RWY 6L at UUEE. Only 07 and 25. 

It does not matter which RWY I choose. There is no SID available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Jeppesen and Wikipedia disagree with you. We are talking about Sheremetyevo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wennerholm said:

It does not matter which RWY I choose. There is no SID available.

Yes, correct. Because your scenery and data in FMC appear to disagree what is in existence, and what isn't. You just may need to fly the departure manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, icemarkom said:

Yes, correct. Because your scenery and data in FMC appear to disagree what is in existence, and what isn't. You just may need to fly the departure manually.

:-) I have a Jeppesen map fro internet and there are only rwy 07R 07L 25R 25L but when I look att Wikipedia I find the 06L and 06R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wennerholm said:

:-) I have a Jeppesen map fro internet and there are only rwy 07R 07L 25R 25L but when I look att Wikipedia I find the 06L and 06R

Maybe I do something wrong when I input data in FMC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current Jepp charts clearly show 06L/25R and 06R/25L, so your charts are possibly out of date. The one I am looking at was published in December 2016.

 

So, now that we have partially identified the problem, I suggest you find the departure procedure you want to fly, and either program it manually, or use the trusted HDG and LVL CHG and just fly the damn airplane! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also a suggestion. Navigraph's new chart system is using Jepp charts (that's where I'm looking at, but also some search-foo reveals similar results). These charts are available as part of their Ultimate subscription, and I can only highly recommend that, as they cover the "whole world". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I going to purchase Ultimate subscription the first thing in the morning! My map are very old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once you do, use their "beta" charts. Non-beta are still LIDO. They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

 

Now goiung back to the problem at hand. In your scenery - what do you see? 06 or 07 runways? Are you seeing one, or two runways. Getting newer charts probably won't solve your issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, icemarkom said:

Once you do, use their "beta" charts. Non-beta are still LIDO. They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

 

Now goiung back to the problem at hand. In your scenery - what do you see? 06 or 07 runways? Are you seeing one, or two runways. Getting newer charts probably won't solve your issue.

I see both 06 and 24

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, icemarkom said:

They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

Not quite.  The enroute charts in the beta do not give MSAs for airway segments - something quite important for depressurisation planning in mountainous areas!

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the navigation data folder, have you tried to delete ARPT_RWY.dat and run the 747 again, so it would rebuild the file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Kevin said:

In the navigation data folder, have you tried to delete ARPT_RWY.dat and run the 747 again, so it would rebuild the file?

No, I have not tested it. But I can try. I will look for the data folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I delete the entire data file? There are approximately 13000 RWY's in that file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're not comfortable with deleting it, at least move it somewhere else like the desktop or something. When you load up the simulator and load up the 747, it'll rebuild it when you start the flight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wennerholm said:

Should I delete the entire data file? There are approximately 13000 RWY's in that file.

yes, delete the entire file. It takes seconds to rebuild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Not quite.  The enroute charts in the beta do not give MSAs for airway segments - something quite important for depressurisation planning in mountainous areas!

Are you sure you are not looking at the high altitude charts? Low altitude charts do have MSA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For what it's worth, I just tested it, and it shows up fine on my end for AIRAC 1708.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now