Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

UUEE

Once you do, use their "beta" charts. Non-beta are still LIDO. They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

Now goiung back to the problem at hand. In your scenery - what do you see? 06 or 07 runways? Are you seeing one, or two runways. Getting newer charts probably won't solve your issue.

Just now, icemarkom said:

Once you do, use their "beta" charts. Non-beta are still LIDO. They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

Now goiung back to the problem at hand. In your scenery - what do you see? 06 or 07 runways? Are you seeing one, or two runways. Getting newer charts probably won't solve your issue.

I see both 06 and 24

38 minutes ago, icemarkom said:

They all have the same data, but Jepp has somewhat more complete coverage (for example, Isafjordur in Iceland).

Not quite.  The enroute charts in the beta do not give MSAs for airway segments - something quite important for depressurisation planning in mountainous areas!

Cheers,

Just now, Captain Kevin said:

In the navigation data folder, have you tried to delete ARPT_RWY.dat and run the 747 again, so it would rebuild the file?

No, I have not tested it. But I can try. I will look for the data folder.

Should I delete the entire data file? There are approximately 13000 RWY's in that file.

If you're not comfortable with deleting it, at least move it somewhere else like the desktop or something. When you load up the simulator and load up the 747, it'll rebuild it when you start the flight.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 hour ago, wennerholm said:

Should I delete the entire data file? There are approximately 13000 RWY's in that file.

yes, delete the entire file. It takes seconds to rebuild.

Dan Downs KCRP

3 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Not quite.  The enroute charts in the beta do not give MSAs for airway segments - something quite important for depressurisation planning in mountainous areas!

Are you sure you are not looking at the high altitude charts? Low altitude charts do have MSA.

Just now, downscc said:

Thank`s! I am new i flightsimulation. Today I have buy Navigraph Ultimate

For what it's worth, I just tested it, and it shows up fine on my end for AIRAC 1708.

Thank`s! I am beginner at flightsimulation. Today I have buy Navigraph Ultimate. I will delete the file now.

For what it's worth, I just tested it, and it shows up fine on my end for AIRAC 1708.

Big Thanks for good advice! I delete the ARPT-RWY file. Now it works normally.

Just now, downscc said:

Big Thanks for good advice! I delete the ARPT-RWY file. Now it works normally.