hazbenz

Ground Operations - Excess Fuel

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out an issue I am having with fuel. When I load the aircraft it is always fully loaded with fuel. When I do my flight planning I may only need 90K - 100K lbs of fuel (2 - 3 hr flight). When I start the short or long turnaround everything happens as required EXCEPT that nothing happens with the fuel. So, how to I either get the ground operations to remove the fuel OR start the aircraft with 5-10% fuel?

Cheers

Hazza

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

6 minutes ago, hazbenz said:

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out an issue I am having with fuel. When I load the aircraft it is always fully loaded with fuel. When I do my flight planning I may only need 90K - 100K lbs of fuel (2 - 3 hr flight). When I start the short or long turnaround everything happens as required EXCEPT that nothing happens with the fuel. So, how to I either get the ground operations to remove the fuel OR start the aircraft with 5-10% fuel?

Cheers

Hazza

Hi Hazza,

Remove the fuel using the FMC before selecting short or long turnaround.

Also both first and last names are required in this forum :biggrin:

Greg

Load the panel state, go into FS actions, change the fuel load, and then re-save the panel state if you want to change the amount of fuel that's loaded initially.