Sign in to follow this  
rennman

Landing gear wont retract after takeoff

The landing gear wont retract after takeoff...and the left PFD is frozen...it does this every flight...any ideas?

The second question I can at least answer. As written in the update log and by mr. Randazzo concering the latest update, the left PFD is now an option you have to turn on by using the CDU as CTD has been shown to happen to a few percentage of users after some hours of flying the 737 NGX.

25 minutes ago, rennman said:

The landing gear wont retract after takeoff...and the left PFD is frozen...it does this every flight...any ideas?

Hi there,

Have you installed the very latest updates released the other day? What sim are you running?

FYI: PMDG require you sign all posts with your full name.

21 minutes ago, Halvdan said:

The second question I can at least answer. As written in the update log and by mr. Randazzo concering the latest update, the left PFD is now an option you have to turn on by using the CDU as CTD has been shown to happen to a few percentage of users after some hours of flying the 737 NGX.

think by frozen he/she means it doesn't update at all.

Might very well be so Chris and I was a bit too eager to be the fastest one on the trigger on this one:smile: But rennman specifying the one PFD affected as the left one, I assumed it being the most frequent (left) PFD-question in the PMGD forums the last few days:smile: 

4 minutes ago, Halvdan said:

Might very well be so Chris and I was a bit too eager to be the fastest one on the trigger on this one:smile: But rennman specifying the one PFD affected as the left one, I assumed it being the most frequent (left) PFD-question in the PMGD forums the last few days:smile: 

Possibly, hopefully they come back and clarify :)